Your support over the last 55 years has helped to ensure generations of children have a safe, loving, Christian environment where each child is presented with the opportunity and resources to rebuild their foundation, begin the process of overcoming the hurt and disappointments of their past and begin building towards a brighter future.
Your support helps us to deliver on our promise to make each child feel safe, loved, and to help them acknowledge the difficulty of their individual situations.
2021 was an exciting year for Calvary!
- Calvary served the long-term residential needs of 25 children and Transitional Residents.
- Calvary Children’s Home takes no state or federal funding and operates 100% debt free.
- Grand Opening of our fourth children’s cottage-this will allow us to expand Calvary’s outreach to the children who need our help.
- Four high school graduates-two entered college, one young man enlisted in the United States Navy and has completed basic training, one has entered the full-time work force.
- 1 Senior at Kennesaw State University
- One of our Transitional Residents has enrolled at Champions Bible College and begins classes in January of 2022.
- One child has received a full scholarship to North Cobb Christian School.
- One of our Transitional Residents is on task to complete a FAA mechanics certification program.
- 6 children participated in organized team sports with 2 participating in the arts.
- Calvary provided/procured over 25,000 meals to feed our children.
- 6 children received orthodontic care.
- Over 100 medical appointments provided.
- 1500 hours tutoring provided.
- 728 counseling/therapy hours provided.
- 3 children, 15 or older, working part-time.
- 6 children on A/B honor roll.